Hog Warts Forest
While the cottages is suited to all travelers, young families with one child will particularly enjoy the magical world of Harry Potter right here at Hogwarts Forest. Whether you are a Potterhead and enjoy the spellbinding and fun decor of the cottage, or whether you just want to unwind in nature, we’ve got something for everyone. Little people (and big ones too) will enjoy hunting for wild berries during the summer months. Animal lovers are welcome to feed the tortoise Norbert, visit our chickens and Vietnamese Potbelly Pigs and make friends with our canine and feline house elves.
Guests are welcome to walk around the big property, pick fresh fruit off the many fruit trees and shrubs, access free wi-fi and use our parking facilities. They even have access to a little-known waterfall a mere 700 metres into the forest valley.
Riddle cottage (Sleeps 2-3)
- One double bed with a single bed in the lounge
- Towels, bed sheets, soap, and toilet paper
Gryffin Cottage (Sleeps 2-4)
- The main bedroom with an en-suite bathroom sleeps two people in a king-size bed and has the possibility of a single bed for couples travelling with one child.
- The cozy loft right under the thatch roof sleeps two people.
- The kitchen is fully equipped for travelers preparing their own meals
- An open fire place guarantees to warm everyone up during the cold winter days and nights.
- Riddle cottage : R600 for first two, any additional R150 for a third person
- Gryffin Cottage: R750 for first two, an additional R150 per additional guest
If you would like to make a booking inquiry at Hogwarts Forest,
- Send an email for more information.
- You can also contact the host directly by phone or WhatsApp
Tel: 072 798 2507 and 076 315 3009
Follow Hogwarts Forest via Social Media
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.