The ideal base for a magical Hogsback stay, relax and enjoy the beautiful setting of this charming country cottage. Settle in by the cosy fireplace or woodburning stove and unwind on the verandah for stunning views of the famous 3 Hogs Mountains.
Ticia’s homely cottage is centrally situated down a little forest lane within walking distance of the village centre. The enchanting garden and beautiful mountain views are what really make this country home magical. There’s an abundance of bird and animal life including the rare Samanga monkeys in the garden which has a wild rambling feel with big old trees and beds of rose bushes. Fireflies are also often seen in the evenings.
This unique home is cottagey and full of character with interesting knick-knacks and artworks. It is a welcoming, comfortable, spacious and clean space with a quaint rural feel to it. The bedroom has a double bed and 2 children can be accommodated in the lounge.
Guests will have exclusive use of the cottage and property during their stay. The cottage has a lounge with a fireplace, kitchen with both woodburning and electric stoves, lovely patio, bathroom with bath and shower and a dining area.
Note, there is no WIFI, but there is a TV and DVD player for those rainy, lazy days.
- 1 bedroom with double bed
- Bathroom with bath and shower
- Big stoep with view over the Hogs and rose garden.
- Garage parking
- Full kitchen with wood burning stove
- Dining room area
- Study area
- Lounge with TV and DVD and fireplace
- Walking distance from village centre and restaurants
- R450 per person (minimum 2 people) Children can be accommodated in the lounge at R150 per child under 12.
If you would like to make a booking inquiry at this establishment,
- Send an email to Rose Cottage, for more information.
- You can also contact the host, Ticia, directly by phone or WhatsApp
Tel: +27 71 895 4007
Follow Rose Cottage via Social Media
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.